Thursday, January 11, 2007

"Silent Grey" Short Fiction Contest


Jason Evans over at Clarity of Night runs a semi-regular short fiction contest. I haven't entered before, but this contest--inspired by the photo shown--caught my eye during a free lunch hour, so I pumped out my entry and off it went.

Have a read of THE NATURE OF DECAY and check out all the other entries while you're at it. Tell me what you think, and tell the others too.

But don't try to enter, because you've already missed the moonlit boat.

5 comments:

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Disturbing. Sick. I like it.

Mary said...

I doubly feel like I am covered now since I wrote the same thing over at the other blog. Nice.

Mystery Dawg said...

Beautiful....

Mindy Tarquini said...

Original viewpoint, Daniel.

Daniel Hatadi said...

Thanks for reading, guys.