Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Books On Writing What I Read In The Last Year
PART III: THE FRIENDLY

The last of my series on shameless Amazon links to books I've read and didn't buy on Amazon.

I'll plug a local bookstore instead, because this is where I bought this book: Better Read Than Dead.

Just one little book here. Look at it, isn't it cute?

* pats book on head *

The Writer's Mentor - Ian Jackman
I like this book. Good to keep nearby for those times when you need motivation to keep going. It's a great list of quotes from writers of all walks of life. Makes you feel like you're not the only one going through the torture that is writing.

1 comment:

shyloh's poetry said...

shyloh said...

I just read the reviews on amazon. Sounds like an interesting book. I may have to pick it up ha. My spelling and grammar is the worst. Not sure how I made it through colleage. OK, to be honest. I barely made it.

That is a funny name for a book store.