Sure, I've been in hibernation, I've been having all of my creative juices sucked out of me by a ludicrous amount of over-engineering and lack of communication at my workplace, but I've still kept my nose to the screen.
Time for some bullets.
- Stephen Blackmoore has himself an agent in the shape of one Allan Guthrie. I'd like to think it was because of my amazing work in critiquing Stephen's novel, but I know it's all on his own back.
- Patrick Shawn Bagley's gone and done it too, with some firm that's based in some city called "New York".
- Murdaland is dead. I'd like to know who shot them, but I have a feeling it just was what it was.
- Jason Starr and Ken Bruen are launching their new collaboration, THE MAX, in New York. I'm going to be there, even if I'll have to rush off to catch Tricky on the same night.
- Christa M. Miller has a new short story up over at Mouth Full Of Bullets. Go read it before you get some yourself.