Bagley tagged me with this one. I ain't tagging anyone else. Yes, I'm a rebel without a cause, without a pause, without drawers?
- When I was sixteen, I fell in love with the saxophone. Because I couldn't afford one, I bought a harmonica instead. I've been playing ever since.
- For one whole year in high school, I only wore red socks. Yes, with other clothes. Quiet, you in the back.
- My biggest fear is an almost indescribable feeling of being turned inside-out in more than three dimensions.
- I can flare my nostrils on cue. Hey, not everyone can.
- My cat's name is Dax. He's a moggie, but mostly Russian Blue with a touch of Oriental.
- I was on Facebook for a while until it gave me the shits. So I removed myself. My digestion improved immediately.