Sunday, January 29, 2006

City Of Shadows Exhibition Write-up

Four days off work has been good for me. It started off with a peaceful Australia Day and it's ending in much the same way. The cats are out on the balcony and I'm wasting electricity by having the windows open while the air-conditioning is on.

I dragged my favourite Demon Goddess along to the City Of Shadows exhibition running at the Justice and Police Museum at Circular Quay. Thanks to the magical powers of a new digital camera in our family, I bring to you a decidedly different write-up of our day out.

City Of Shadows

1 comment:

Margaret said...

If you had any more days off in a row you would be seriously dangerous. :)

Good write up. I've often looked at that building but never been in. Now thanks to you - I don't need to.